Serving Portions: 4
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Print this recipe
- 200 g puy lentils
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 200 g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 large bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large bunch of fresh mint
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Rinse the lentils, then cook in plenty of salted water until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Trim and finely slice the spring onions, halve the tomatoes, then pick and finely chop the herb leaves.
- Mix the cooled lentils with the spring onions, tomatoes, herbs and 4 tablespoons of oil. Add the lemon juice to taste, season with sea salt and black pepper, then serve.
Vary how you serve your houmous: crunchy vegetables like radishes, raw asparagus, cos lettuce, or even apple are all delicious – see what’s in season and experiment
Kuwait City, Kuwait+965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this recipe