Serving Portions: 4
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Print this recipe
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 2 shallots
- 75 g ginger
- a few sprigs of fresh herbs , such as chives, mint
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 litre organic vegetable stock
- 125 ml coconut milk , plus extra to serve
- ½ tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 lime
- Deseed and roughly chop the pumpkin, peel and chop the shallots, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick and finely chop the herbs.
- Place the pumpkin, shallots, ginger and some oil in a large saucepan and sauté until soft.
- Add the stock, coconut milk and chilli powder. Season, then bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor then serve with the fresh herbs, lime juice and a splash of coconut milk.
Cook on medium heat
Kuwait City, Kuwait+965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this recipe